Multichannel Gas Monitor
The Monicon Multichannel Gas Monitor is modular, rack mounted and capable of providing fast, reliable warnings of combustible gas concentrations at levels below which these gases become potentially explosive, or warnings against exposures to potentially harmful levels of toxic gases and oxygen in air.
The multichannel rack can take up to sixteen control cards with each module having fully independent operation for optimum reliability.
• User programmable voltage free relay contacts
• Advanced digital readout
• Low power consumption
• Alarm inhibit during calibration
• Individual 4-20mA analogue outputs
• Extensive fault detection firmware
• Sealed to IP65 rating
• RS485 communications interface
• Remote reset and accept terminals